Post 5: My Future Job


Think about the future is a thing that doesn’t work so much for me… As you know, today I’m an anthropologist student, so I guess that my future job will be guided in this particular line.

Although i’m not 100% sure of what major subject I’m going to choose (Social Anthropology or Archaeology) I would like to imagine a job where I can be “free”. In others words,  work outdoors, out of the city, perhaps with communities of people, having an impact in their lives and help them and contribute to "create a better world to live". I wouldn’t like an academic job where I’ll spend all day in an office behind a computer, I would like to be with different types of communities or investigate extinct societies.

As I said, I can’t choose between Social Anthropology or Archaeology because I’m interested in both specialties, if it were possible to do both things at the same time, I would do it!... Despite this I’m 100% sure that I would love to travel the most of the time, especially in South America! I think our continent is one of the most interesting and beautiful place where you can investigate and enjoy.

On the other hand, I don’t know if I’m will practice my future profession until the last days of my life, but I know that I can complement my career with other things. For example I think I’m good with art, fashion style or make up… Who knows what the future will bring?





Comentarios

  1. valentina, i think that the aesthetic and anthropolgy are very related ,so you would make a lot of interesting studies about that in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Vale! I would also like to work on something that would make me feel free :( I hope we get it, hehe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert i've been to: Blur

Post 7: Wild animals and pets