Post 2: My Childhood


Childhood was an amazing time in my life, i like so much to think about that. When i was a child, my father always listened to music from the "80's", especially rock music from Latin America, so whenever i listen to songs like "Tomo lo que encuentro" by Virus or "Juegos de Seducción" by Soda Stereo, I return immediately  to my childhood and family memories. 

I think one of my first childhood memories happened when i got in to the school for the first time. I remember when my mom took me to the place and I saw the children around and they were all cried !!! I was very scared but I didn’t cry, in fact I was very happy, it will be one of my happiest moments in my childhood. Also, my school had a small forest and a small farm inside, I was really happy.


Before school or on weekends, my favorite activity was watch some TV cartoon series. I liked to watch "The Powerpuff Girls" and "Hey Arnold", i loved the characters and the stories behind them, especially Arnold, a boy who didn't know where his parents are. 

In general, my childhood was very happy, i meet people who are my friends untill now and i listened good music with which i grew up. 










Comentarios

  1. When I was a little girl, I watched "Hey Arnold" too and also other cartoons like "CatDog". I love those programs.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert i've been to: Blur

Post 5: My Future Job

Post 7: Wild animals and pets