Post 7: Wild animals and pets


Hi everyone! In today's post, i would like to talk about wild animals and pets. First of all, i want to ask you something, do you consider yourself an animal lover? why?


If you had asked me this cuestion a few years ago -five years ago probably- i probably woud have answered "not so much". You will wonder why i used to think that way? This is because, when i was a kid i never had a pet. I used to play with my cousin's dog but one day, he bit me really hard, so from that time i was very afraid about dogs and animals in general. 

But now, if you ask me that, i definitely consider myself as an animal lover! I'm saying this because i met some people, like my boyfriend, who's open their heart to show me their pets and it was a beautiful and magic oportunity to me.

Me, as an animal lover today, i totally disagree with the use of animals of medical researh and any type of animal cruelty. I don't think that the human being should make use of animals for his own benefit. In this sense, i'm disagree with the existence of zoo's for the human amusement. 

If i could be an animal it would probably be a fish or some water animal, I feel that they are free and they may know the unknown from the depths. It would also be a way to overcome my traumas with water.


Comentarios

  1. Ou friend I never told me about this story :( I am pleased that now You are animal lover<3
    Be a Fish..... I don't think this, wonderful idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vale, I hate too the zoological:( I believe that animals must be free!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert i've been to: Blur

Post 5: My Future Job