A country i would like to visit: United Kingdom, one of my dream places!

Who does not love to travel and immerse themselves in new realities?


Hi everyone! I’m Valentina, I’m 20 years old and I live in Chile. As a future anthropologist/archaeologist I would like to visit many places and countries, as a way to learn and see different cultures. But, since I was a child, I have been dream about to know United Kingdom. You will wonder why U.K? I think, this is one of the most interesting countries to meet in Europe. I have heard many interesting things of U.K, besides; i’ve seen a lot of movies and tv series produced there. Therefore, I’m especially interested about the culture, the architecture (especially their palaces, parks, and the ancient aspect of some places), the archaeological ruins and the music! English music is the best.

If I ever go to United Kingdom, I would like to know London, the Hyde Park, the Buckingham Palace, museums, and other attractive touristic places. Abovef all, I would love to go a concert of my favorite bands; Blur and Radiohead.  I’m also interested in meeting people because i've heard from other people that Europeans are very angry and different from us, besides as anthropologist i would love to know new realities.
I think U.K is a place where you can do what you want. So, I would definitely love to live and work there, in places like "Stonehenge" or something like a museum.
If I had to choose, I would definitely choose United Kingdom, a place of dreams and exquisite culture and literature, that as an anthropologist, I would never miss it.


Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit London for the same reason of you <3 specially their culture and their archaeology ruins!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert i've been to: Blur

Post 5: My Future Job

Post 7: Wild animals and pets