The best concert i've been to: Blur


For me, music is an important part of my life,  i've been in many concerts, in fact, the last concert that i went, was in March of this year. 

If i had to talk about "The best concert i've been to" i couldn't make just one choice, it's so difficult to me because i've been in the concerts of my favourite band's and singer! However, today i'm going to talk you about my first concert of my favourite band ever. 

One of my very best concert experience was seeing "Blur" for the first time in Santiago on November of 2013. It was the first time of the band in Chile. If you don't know, Blur is a famous British band, icon of the "britpop" of the nineties, his singer is the famous songwriter Damon Albarn (singer of "Gorillaz" too). If you like to dance, melancholy, joy and a lot of emotions, Blur is for you!!!

The concert was very special, all the fans was crying  and excited (most of the people had 20-30 years or more), they'd been waiting for 20 years to see the band, so the atmosphere was very emotional and beautiful, everyone was dancing the most popular songs. 

For me, it was very exciting because it was my first time seeing the band, besides, i was in the first row. I felt a lot of emotions, specially when i saw the singer for the first time in the stage, i'll die happy haha. 

I didn't take pictures or videos of the concert, i only enjoyed it. The following photo was taken the second time when i saw the band, in Octuber of 2015. 

Comentarios

  1. Woooow I really love Blur , it's one of my favorite bands!. You were so lucky!!. I hope they visit Sudamerica some day so i'll be so lucky as you :C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can´t believe that you go to that concert, I really want to go whit my brother but we can´t do it finally.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi valeee,omg i think damon albarn is an incredible musician,and he´s so cuteee.Blur is one of my all time favorite bands

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

Post 7: Wild animals and pets