POST 6: POST GRADUATE STUDIES


Hi everyone! Today i would like to talk you about a postgraduate course that i would consider taking in the future.  As an anthropology student, I would like to take a future postgraduate course with something related to my career, of course. But, in this sense, I think that everything could be related with anthropology!

Actually, I've been thinking for a long time, that if in the future I had to take a postgraduate course, it would be something related to Archeology and Egyptology. Since I was a child I loved when I was in school, we saw the "Great Civilizations", Ancient Egypt was my favorite. Everything about Egypt It caught my attention, so every time I see it in TV documentaries and movies, I see it.

I’ve been researching and I noticed that in our University there is a diploma course called “Egyptology and Ancient Middle East”, so I think Chile would be an interesting place to start my  research about Egypt. Ideally i would like to take the course in the afternoon, maybe after work. Which is great because on the web-site of the diploma course says it takes place on Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning  (every two weeks).

In this postgraduate course of Egyptology and Ancient Middle East, i would like to study Egyptian Mythology, Daily's life in Ancient Egypt, about the culture, and maybe the ancient Egypt language. And maybe get to a day, why not, to investigate and work on the famous Egyptian ruins along with their Gods and Pharaohs. 




Comentarios

  1. hi valee,i think an postgraduate course about ancient egypt it´s an amazing way to continue your work like an anthropologist,so just do it sweetie!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Vale, the Egyptian culture is very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert i've been to: Blur

Post 5: My Future Job

Post 7: Wild animals and pets